Lynchburg College – Spot Assessment for Science Graduates.
Looking out for better prospects in USA after graduating from science background. We have brought an amazing spot assessment program on 24th November 2017 for all science graduates. If you want to teach as a science faculty in USA; here are certain opportunities to get your MEd in Science education that provides opportunities to improve classroom expertise through advance training in science content areas.
- Obtain designation of Master Science Teacher in USA
- 9-18 hours of education coursework
- Expertise in Biology/Earth Science/ Mathematics
Master of Public Health – Lynchburg College, USA
Lynchburg has come up with opportunity pertaining to Public Health segment wherein it is designed to educate professionals who will support and enhance public health and community health in USA. Individuals would obtain specialized training in health promotion and education methods, health communication, program planning and evaluation and more.
- Concentration in Community Health
- 12 months program
- Curriculum based on guidelines by Association of schools of Public health
- Training for National Commission for health education credentialing exam
Eligibility for both programs:
- Science Graduates
- Nurses and associated science faculties.
To register yourself into spot assessment or to inquire about the program more CLICK HERE.