- Canada has become an ideal place for higher education studies. From natural peaks to skyscrapers, Canada has it all. Montreal and Toronto are two large cities that offer just about everything students could possibly ask for.
- Toronto, an ethnically diverse city is also a major center of higher learning and research with many well-known institutes such as the University of Toronto.
- Many of the Canadian universities are presented in reputed international ranking and a recent strategy set by the Canadian Minister of education stresses an increasing number of foreign students, which means students coming from any part of the globe are welcomed to Canada.
- Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Quebec cover the largest foreign student population and they all are provided a vibrant lively atmosphere.
- There are three academic intakes at the institution in Canada: fall, winter and summer. Whereas fall lasts from September to December, winter lasts from January to April, summer lasts from May to August.
- International students are advised to apply at the earliest scholarship and admissions get more and more competitive closer to the deadline.
- Students can choose the number of programs
- Certificate or diploma
- Advanced diploma
Some of the main reasons why you should give Canada serious thoughts in terms of studying.
English is everywhere
- English and French are both official languages in Canada and share equal status but anywhere you choose to go to Canada you can easily survive by speaking in English.
- All universities from Canada offer English-taught degrees for all Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. level, so you can study according to your preference.
Many of the top-ranked universities are in Canada
- Universities from Canada have a long history and reputation in terms of academic performance and high graduate employability area.
- Canadian higher education institutions compete with leading and famous universities of US and UK.
Embrace a diverse and cosmopolitan environment
- Canada is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse countries in the world with over 50% of the population not speaking English as their first language.
- Anywhere in Canada, you will be surrounded by a large multicultural environment both in I classroom as well as in society.
- This creates a great disadvantage for any foreigner which means you can easily adapt and make friends.
Live in a safe country with a high quality of life.
- Canada is one of the safest countries in the world with a low crime rate.
- Canada is ranked the second country in the world for the highest quality of life.
Universities focus on research and many praises their groundbreaking discoveries.
- Canadian universities focus on a lot of research and student get to engage in intriguing experiments and projects meant to provide them a complete study experience based on innovation and forward-thinking.